Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s list features the 10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me (examples: a new book from a certain author, a reading superpower, a library that is your absolute #librarygoals, a character to come to life, to meet a certain author etc. etc.) YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT.
1. Dear Book Genie — Can you please bring all of the Lucky Harbor men to life, but can one of them still be single for me? Or you know, the Animal Magnetism men would work, too. Or the Kowalski men. Ya catch my drift?
2. Dear Book Genie — Can you please make all of the Neighbor from Hell books available now??
3. Dear Book Genie — I know the one Vampire Academy movie flopped, but what about the spin-off series? Can you convince a film company/producer to bring #Sydrian to life on screen?
4. Dear Book Genie — Can you make it possible for me to live without needing to sleep? I would really like to read as many books as possible in my lifetime.
5. Dear Book Genie — Like half of the world, I am obsessed with Amy Schumer. How about moving her book’s release date up? THANKS.
6. Dear Book Genie — Can you give me the strength to drop the books every once in a while, so that I can finally put the story in my head on paper?
7. Dear Book Genie — Can you pleasantly force me to write a book review for my blog as soon as I finish a book? That would be great. Because I suck at that.
8. Dear Book Genie — Can you move my library’s location so that it is only a 5-minute walk away??
9. Dear Book Genie — Can you give every child in the world access to all kinds of books so that they can find joy in reading, too?
10. Dear Book Genie — When my book friends are eating delicious things (bacon cheeseburgers, poutine, gummy bears), can you make them appear right in front of me so I can enjoy them, too??? #cravingscausedbycharacters