First of all, this post is obnoxiously late (sorry 😩)!! I was unexpectedly off the grid for the past two weeks helping a family member with a personal situation. But I’m back! And I’d like to give a huge (HUGE!) thank you to Kendra (who I now know shares a love of girl scout cookies with me) at Reads and Treats for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Ughhh. I want to come out of this sounding totally cool, but ahhh! The pressure!! It’s like trying to come up with truths for two truths and a lie. You want the truths to sound so cool that people will think, “NO WAY, that never happened. That’s a lie, but it IS in fact the truth.” Or is that only me taking the game too seriously? LOL Sorry, tangent.
My facts (that took me WAY TOO LONG to think of):
- I have an identical twin sister who I’m trying to persuade to join me in the book blogging world since we read the same types of books and are constantly talking about them!
- I’m originally from the Chicagoland area, but I’ve been living in Florida for the past four years. I thought I would always miss Illinois, but I can say that I have truly become a Floridian. ☀️Although, I do still miss my Illinois family, friends, and food. 🍕
- I am a dog lover. I once had four big dogs at one time, but now I’m sadly down to one. My love for dogs is part of the reason I love Jill Shalvis’ Animal Magnetism series so much (just finished reading All I Want and I want an Oreo to snuggle with!)
- I’m obsessed with french fries–like I need them to live obsessed. I’m one of those people that will order a salad with a side of fries. YUM.
- I frequently quote Chris Evans (Captain America) and his nephew by saying ” I don’t wike it.” If you don’t know what I’m talking about, check out this hilarious video.
Feel free to complete if you’d like. Otherwise, no worries!
Hope you guys have fun! Look forward to your answers!