The Write On Review-a-Thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. This edition is THREE days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, August 28th and Sunday, August 30th. Let’s get those reviews done!
QUACK. Okay, I don’t why I typed “quack.” It just came out. Probably because I’m going to be super ambitious (in my opinion) with this Write On Review-a-Thon, which makes me nervous. And when I’m nervous, I sometimes make animal noises. Was that more than you needed to know? Yeah, I thought so. ANYWAYS…I’ve been binge-reading for the past week, and now I’m ready to binge-write reviews for those books!
Books to Review:
Born in Shame by Nora Roberts Unexpectedly His by Maggie Kelley Driving Her Crazy by Kira Archer Rescued by the Rancher by Victoria James Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout Taken With You by Shannon Stacey Falling for Max by Shannon Stacey Brave the Heat by Sara Humphreys
That’s the end of the list…for now…Quack.
- Born in Shame by Nora Roberts (LIVE)
- Taken with You by Shannon Stacey (LIVE)
- Falling for Max by Shannon Stacey (LIVE)
- Unexpectedly His by Maggie Kelley (LIVE)
- Driving Her Crazy by Kira Archer (LIVE)
- Rescued by the Rancher by Victoria James (LIVE)
- Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout (LIVE)
- Brave the Heat by Sara Humphreys (LIVE)