Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s list features my top ten auto-buy authors, and honestly, it’s probably going to be pretty similar to last week’s Top Ten Tuesday, which was the top ten authors I have read the most books from. Because there has to be a correlation there, right?
1. Jill Shalvis: The Lucky Harbor Series got me hooked, and now I have gone back and read every single one of her books! The Animal Magnetism and Cedar Ridge novels are her latest, and I suggest you check them out!
2. Victoria James: You’re probably tired of hearing me say this, but once I read that burger stabbing scene in The Best Man’s Baby, there was no turning back!
3. Jennifer L. Armentrout: JLA just knows how to get chemistry on the page–no matter the genre!
4. Sarah Dessen: Every single novel gets a gold star from me!
5. Richelle Mead: You know, the Vampire Academy series got me hooked, and I’ll probably never stop reading her books. Case in point–I have an ARC (okay, so this wasn’t an auto-buy but you get the picture) of her latest YA book, Soundless, and I’ll definitely read it because it’s Richelle Mead, but I’m not so sure that I’ll love it.
6. Robyn Peterman: Hands down the most hilarious books I have ever read. Seriously, pick them up if you haven’t already!
7. JA Redmerski: The Edge of Never/The Edge of Always…on point. I’m so excited to read her latest, The Moment of Letting Go.
8. Nora Roberts: So, I may be cheating by putting the Queen on my list, but she started writing novels before I was even born. I’m still playing catch-up, but I never hesitate to buy her books!
9. Shannon Stacey: Her books always prove to be a nice distraction from the real world. So, why not have her on my auto-buy list? Them Kowalski boys are cuuuute.
10. Victoria Alexander: When I read historical romance novels, you better believe they’re all being compared to Victoria Alexander’s novels!